My Bathroom Renovation - Day 1

Today, my bathroom renovations finally started with Luke from GC Exteriors and Construction  who became infamous from Channel 10's The Renovators (see my story for GC Mag).
My unit is a 40 year old unit right on the waterfront on the broadwater on the sunny Gold Coast. The entire bathroom and unit is pretty much made of concrete and the tiles were a lovely shade of brown, very retro.... attractive lol. 
Below is what was accomplished in just a few short hours... talk about fast movers!


BEFORE:
there were cupboards there, the boys were just too quick for me
wow, so much brown....
where the tiles are missing, they fell on me whilst showering - danger danger!


AFTER DAY 1:
Lee and Luke
looks more like a crack house bathroom now lol
at least now the risk of decapitation has been removed - no more falling tiles yay!
mirror mirror on the wall??
just an empty shell :(

Labels: , , , ,