BLUE SUEDE SHOES

After breaking my toe during Gold Coast Fashion Week and having to struggle with coming up with a creative way to look sexy with crutches and and a strapped/bandaged foot, I decided I deserved a reward for my stylish efforts.
So when I saw these gorgeous suede shoes advertised in Big W's latest catalogue and at the bargain price of only $18.86 I knew I had to get them. Although I can't wear them just yet, I was able to try them on long enough to show you just how sexy they look and from the what I can tell on my right foot, super comfy lol.
Impressingly well made, with a decent size heel on them.. so ladies get yourselves down to Big W and stock up!
Can't wait to talk them out for a spin
And... they show off my tattoo!
Don't forget to "LIKE" my new MY GASOLINE RAINBOW Facebook Page by clicking here 

Labels: , , ,