|The amazing Tegan Woodford working her magic|
Recently I had the pleasure of reviewing Stefan's new range of cosmetics which had been teasing me for a few weeks due to my busy schedule....
Having already had a little play with the range myself, I'd already fallen in love with the primer which was so silky smooth, the amazingly bright eyeshadows, the mascara which has fibre lashes for the luscious fake lash look and the addictive RED liquid lips - a must have for every girl! But to really give the range a proper review I enlisted the help of local make up artist Tegan Woodford to give me a little make over using the full range I'd been given by Stefan Head Office.
GET THE LOOK:
Photo Face Primer
03 Photo Foundation
Medium-Dark Natural Powder
Cheek Blush - Bloom
Cheek Blush - Bronze to contour
Cheek Blush - Illuminator to highlight
Luscious Lashes Mascara - Black
Black eyeshadow as eyeliner (Lola & Love Brilliant Eyecolour palette)
Brows - Dark brown eyeshadow (Chocolate Dreams Eyecolour palette)
Brow bone - Bone eyeshadow (Chocolate Dreams Eyecolour palette)
Eyes - Green & Blue eyeshadow (Butterflies & Parties Eyecolour palette)
Shimmer Vivid Lips
Champagne Lustre Lips
- The pump action primer, illuminator and foundation bottles have self locks on them which is fantastic to stop the bottles from leaking;
- The after photo was taken around lunchtime and that evening my make up was still looking as fresh at 10pm as it was then;
- The natural powder compact comes with a powder puff that has it's own compartment;
- The Cheek Blush in Bloom I found to be a great colour to wack on my cheeks with a coat of mascara just to pop out quickly and I instantly look made up;
- The Sheer Illuminator gives you a great shimmery bronze look that you can mix in with your foundation or with your moisturizer for a great sunkissed look;
- The Luscious Lashes Mascara is truly AMAZING - with each coat the wand drops fibre lashes into your own which gives the illusion of false lashes... My new favourite mascara!!
- The above photo is from my little play around, and the red lipstick in the photo is the RED Liquid Lips from the range which as you can see gives the illusion of fuller lips which is always good.
All in all, very impressed with the make up and the pricing is very reasonable... see below
Check out this behind this little behind the scenes video of the review shoot!
Labels: make up review, Stefan Cosmetics, Stefan Hair, Tegan Woodford